Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Life Without Passion Is Unforgivable.

I was thumbing through a magazine one day when I came across an ad by P Diddy that said "life without passion is unforgivable". That quote still sticks in my mind today. It's sort of along the lines of a famous Ross Perot quote - "the majority of men live quiet lives of desperation".

Next, I came across a guy on the radio who was another motivator and a believer in the human spirit. His name? Del Walmsley. Del is raw, smart, entertaining and not politically correct, but most of all, he is passionate about helping people achieve financial freedom through real estate investing. I began listening to Del not only for the fundamentals he teaches about real estate, but also the motivation and the philosophy he espouses about enjoying and living the life you dream about. I think listening to Del over the last couple of years has led me to where I am today. I've embarked on a career in real estate because I've found my passion. It's exciting. And it's scary. Just like investing. But if you want to get what you've never had, you've got to be willing to do what you've never done.

So if you're interested in taking back your life, I strongly recommend tuning into Del's show Monday-Friday at 3pm on 1110AM. Or, you can listen to the radio podcasts at delwalmsley.com. Who knows, he might motivate you to take control of your life, instead of letting life, your job, or your boss, take control of you.

No comments: